The Social Welfare and Management Bait-ul-Mal Government of Punjab is recruiting applications from the residents of Punjab to fill the vacancies. Announcement of Welfare and Treasury Jobs in Punjab on February 12, 2022
Interested applicants who are looking for government jobs in Punjab should apply for these posts. These vacancies are being opened in Sahiwal, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi and Sargodha. This appointment will be made on contract basis.
|12th February 2022
|Place of posting:
|Graduation, Intermediate, Middle
|Deadline to apply:
|March 07, 2022
|No of vacancies :
|Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab
|Address of office:
|Social Welfare & Bait Ul Mal Department, Rawalpindi
Currently, the department is recruiting applications for Monitor / Caretaker, Junior Writer, Assistant, Driver, Dobby, Aya, Watchman, Sweeper, Deputy Counselor, Finance, and Cook. These positions are available for intermediate and intermediate qualified graduates. Candidates interested in these jobs can get information about the required criteria for the desired job from the advertisement.
Candidates must have the required diploma. Candidates applying for clerk jobs should have a typing speed of at least 25 words per minute. Recruitment will be in accordance with the Contract Employment Policy of 2002. Quotas for women, minorities and persons with disabilities have been taken into account.
Junior Clerk and Warden will be hired by Allied Testing Services ATS. Therefore, candidates are requested to visit the ATS website www.ats.org.pk for complete information regarding recruitment and application procedure.
How to Apply for Jobs in Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Punjab 2022?
- Candidates can apply through the application procedure mentioned in each advertisement.
- Candidates for ATS positions can download application form and challan form from ATS website www.ats.org.pk or click here.
- Candidates can deposit application processing fee and submit their application on house number. 171-G, Street No. 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- For other attendant and cook positions, candidates may submit applications in the format specified in the vacancy notice.
- Employees of government department have no objection to submit the certificate when the relevant authority is required.
- Age relief will be accepted as per government rules.
- Applications must include all supporting documents as described in the advertisement.
- The deadline for each ad is stated in the blank notice.