The Directorate General of Public Relations of the Government of Punjab has made an announcement regarding the internship opportunities for fresh graduates which has been published under the name of Chief Minister Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates. The ad appeared in several newspapers on February 12.
|12th February 2022
|Place of posting:
|Deadline to apply:
|February 25, 2022
|No of vacancies :
|Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab
Address of office:
|CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program, DGPR, Lahore
The CM Punjab Internship Program will provide training opportunities to 500 new graduates to hone their skills for a bright career in the media industry. This is a paid training program, therefore, if the candidates are selected for this program, they will be given employment for two years.
Applicants who wish to apply for the program must have a postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations / Advertising, or Corporate and Media. New graduates residing in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Balochistan can apply.
Candidates should have good academic record. A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required to apply for the Graduate Media Training Program. Both men and women apply in CM Punjab Internship Program. 50% share is seen for women. Children of journalists are also given 10% quota. Selected detainees will be paid Rs. 20000 / – per month. Funding of Rs. 67 million has been provided by the Punjab Chief Minister for the program.
How to apply online for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates?
- The program solicits online applications through the Punjab Government’s General Directorate of Public Relations website.
- Application forms can be filled online at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship or click here.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to submit their applications before the deadline (February 25, 2022).
- Only online applications will be considered for the recruitment process.
- Follow the link provided by the candidate for more information.